Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I forgot the funniest part

My youngest son, Aidan, is slightly high-strung.  He is absolutely convinced that the earthquake only hit the elementary school, and it had to be someone's fault.  So he's adamant that he will not be going back in that building.  And yesterday, while we were waiting outside to pick up the boys from school, the Vice Principal came up to the group to chat.  Aidan turns my face to make me look at her, all the while slitting his little green eyes at her and making his angry face.  When I asked him what his problem was, he said, "She made the building shake.  She was standing in the hall when the building shook."  LOL

I did my best to convince him that it was not her fault, that everywhere shook, not just the school.  And that it was the ground that made everything shake.  I'm not sure how convincing I was.  We'll see if he continues to hold a grudge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment