Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hallelujah!

It's Fall!!

My favorite time of the year is upon us.  I'm pulling out my boots, buying football shirts and hoodies, and eating soups and chowders.  I love this time of year. 

And the best part of Fall:  Halloween. 






I have the added bonus of being back in my hometown with all my friends and family for this year's Halloween.  My oldest brother has made the really awesome decision to get married on Halloween Day, so I will finally have the excuse I need to pull my kids from school and expose them to the awesomeness that Halloween can be when it's not regulated and controlled within an inch of it's life. 

I'm ridiculously excited about this. 

I am hoping that now that Climax Baptist has a different preacher than the asshole that "banned" Halloween when I was a teenager, Climax's Halloweens are once again spectacular.  I'm not holding my breath though, and I am totally willing to leave the city limits to find fun and debauchery for myself and my kiddos. 

It would be the coolest thing ever if someone could find us a hayride to go on.  That would ROCK!

Unfortunately, my hubs will spend this Fall apart from us.  He has to go on a TDY for a while, so me and the boys will be holding down the fort.  Everyone is full of sympathy and concern.....but really.....it's not going to be that different from when he's home now.  His job ensures that we see him on the weekends and that's pretty much it.  So, we'll miss him but we're gonna be fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment