Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm back!

We had a long vacation down South.  Dropped the boys off at their grandma's on my way back up, so I'm now reveling in pure, joyful SILENCE.  It a glorious thing, y'all. 

I went to a Barnes and Noble today and spent two whole hours perusing the aisles, making a wishlist, reading, and buying two more books for my library.  I haven't done that since high school.  I was in bookworm heaven. 

Then I drove around for a while, singing at the top of my lungs.

All of the dirty songs that I don't let the boys listen to because they have that annoying habit of repeating sexually explicit lyrics at really bad times and in inappropriate places........like school. 


So overall - it was an excellent day.

And it followed a really nice weekend. 

For the 4th of July, the hubs and I went to see "Bad Teacher" (it was "meh"...Jason Segal was the best part of the movie.  There were several funny scenes but they were interrupted by a lot more really stupid ones.  See: dry humping scene.), hit up a BBQ with our neighbors, and then went to check out the fireworks on base.  It was very nice. 

I'll probably have a few more movie reviews before too long.  I've got some catching up to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment