Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Big Road Trip: Day Seven

When we leave San Francisco, we will be driving up one of the most beautiful highways in the US.  Hwy 101.







It's beautiful.  Really, really beautiful.  And it's going to to take us up to the Redwood forest. 

The Redwood forest is magical.  It's hard to wrap your head around just how huge and old those trees are. 







I'm a big fan of fantasy books based on Celtic mythology.  I can totally see how some of those beliefs came about in a place like this.  There's not a whole lot I can say about the Redwoods but that they're beautiful, and majestic, and magical.  It's the kind of place you just walk through quietly with your mouth hanging open in astonishment.  (Or at least, I do.  I might be the only dumbass walking around catching flies and drooling over trees....but we all have our little quirks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment