Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Holy shit!

Right now, I am sitting on my couch, diddling on my laptop.....and NOT procrastinating about doing any of my housework.  Because it's all done. 

Even the laundry!

That's never happened in this house.  Ever.  I've occasionally had times when I broke even.  Where I was caught up enough that the flow was sustainable and not some ever-growing mountain hiding in my bedroom....but those times are inevitably ended by some circumstance that caused me to be unable to do a couple loads of laundry for a day or two and the mountain would reappear and taunt me while the husband and children grumbled about not having their favorite shirts or underwear. 


Several of those "circumstances" were me just not wanting to do another damn load of laundry.


So....I'm sitting here...blissfully guilt-free....diddling on the computer and watching a movie without worrying about how I need to get up and do this, that, or the other thing.  It's pretty nice.  I love my new washer and dryer.

I love that it's Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment