Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big Road Trip: Day Ten

Now that "the Twilight Tour" has been taken....we will proceed with our second day in Washington with "The Practical Magic Tour". 

Holla!

I remember making it to Cairo and back in ten minutes (just in time to be home for curfew) to buy this soundtrack the night it came out.  Good times.

We will be exploring the area in and around the Puget Sound. 






I recently found out that the Aunts' house in Practical Magic was built for the movie and torn down immediately afterward....so that shot my (admittedly delusional) dreams of one day buying it.

I'm seriously devastated.  And scouring the internet for pictures so that I can recreate it when we build.

But we can at least visit the town in the movie....which was Coupeville on Whidbey Island. 





And of course, we will be visiting Seattle.  I don't know what we'll do there yet, but I'm hoping to find out some things to get in to before we get there. 

That big needle building looks interesting....

From here, it's a steady pace back Eastward.  (bah!)  But there is still a few things to see on the way home, so it won't be too depressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment