Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Road Trip: Day Twelve and Thirteen

Blah.  Sorry, I had a crazy busy weekend and yesterday I felt mainly like all the energy had been sucked out of me....so no blogging got done. And I hate this time change. 

So where were we?  Oh yes, Yellowstone National Park.

When we leave there, we hit the edge of Salt Lake City, Utah, and then head East through Colorado. 

Salt Lake City, home to supposedly awesome skiing and Mormons.  I am neither a skier nor a Mormon.  But I'm much more likely to throw myself down a snowy mountain strapped to a thin piece of plastic than I am to join the Mormon church...so I'll probably just take pictures of the mountains while we're there.

I have only been through a small little corner of Colorado, and I've been told that it's a beautiful place so I thought it might be a little more interesting than the other route options. 

Grand Junction, Colorado

Somewhere near Denver, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment