Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Monday, February 7, 2011

File this under: WTF?!

Desperate to Be a Grandma, Woman Hires Man to Rape Daughter

And sadly, he succeeded in raping the young woman before the plan was found out.

Seriously.  What the fuck is wrong with people?!?!??  I understand that I will not be able to understand that whole amazing "grandmother feeling" until/unless I actually become a grandmother.  But having dealt with my fair share of grandmother insanity.....I'm fairly positive that I will be able to hold on to my sanity when my time comes to take up the mantle of "Grandmother".

 
If not, please euthanize me for the good of humanity.
I have a HUGE list of "fucking crazy grandparent stories"......luckily most of them aren't from my own personal experience.  It's really very lucky....because if some of the shit that I've seen happen to friends and family had happened to me....my kids wouldn't have any grandparents.  (I have epic grudge holding abilities.)

But this one really, really, really takes the cake.  I really hope that this young woman does not end up pregnant from this horrible experience.  But if she does, and if she decides to keep, love, and raise the child, then I fervently hope that she keeps it as far away from her mother as possible.  Especially if it's a girl  Because we all know what she's capable of if later down the road she decides that she just has to have a great-grandchild before she dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment