Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shhhh....I'm listening to Ian McShane's voice rumbling in my head.

The Super Bowl commercials kinda sucked this year.

My favorite part of the whole thing was when they showed the new convertible Camaro that is coming out this spring.

I wants it.  I needs it.  My Precious.

My second favorite.  My brief flash of the the next movie that will get obscene amounts of my money....because I plan on retreating to the theater as often as possible to spend 2 hours in heaven with two of my biggest celebrity crushes - Ian McShane and Johnny Depp - in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.


*excuse me...my hubs just informed me that I was drooling again.*

My third favorite part of the Super Bowl.....eh.  I got so distracted by the sound of Ian McShane's voice, I kinda forgot to pay attention to the rest of it.  Sorry. 

*I don't care if anyone else likes this....I'm linking it simply so I can come back and listen to it as much as I want without having to track it down every time.*






Seriously.  Watch Deadwood.  Something about the way that man says "fuck" makes you just want to

No comments:

Post a Comment