Warning:

WARNING: If taken in large doses, nightshade can be deadly.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fuck that, I'm blonde.

Have you ever seen "What Women Want"?  Specifically the very pivotal scene where Mel Gibson's character gets drunk and tries out all those women's products?  He slathers some hot wax on his leg, and yanks that shit off....and once the pain died down he says, "Why would women do that more than once??"

Today, for the first time in my entire life, I waxed my eyebrows and 'stache.


Gratuitous Mel Gibson pic....mostly because I miss the days when I didn't know he was batshit insane.


And I completely agree with Mel.

The eyebrows weren't that bad.  I think I prefer waxing them to plucking.  But the mustache.  Holyfuckingshitthathurt.  And my upper lip is STILL numb.

And as I sat there, trying to will myself into finishing the job and not running around like an idiot who got 1/4 of the way into a waxing job and then ran away like a big baby, I asked myself, "What the fuck were you thinking???!  Yes, you have a mustache, but no one can see it because it's light blonde!"

So with that single act of complete dumbass-ness....I have proven myself, once again, to be the blonde that I am.  Take that Mike Berry.

One more for the road...because he was the first in a long line of celebrity crushes....and he started the trend of them all being much much too old for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment